Monday 21 July 2008

decision

I thought I have decide my future to be a nurse.
I want to enter the school of nursing. I have prepared everything.
And then, one of the requirement made me loosing desire on it.
It is financial letter.
It made me lazy to continue this.

I thought the things that I want is going to school again or getting married.
But now, I want to have a job. Earn some money. Buy or rent more comics (hahahhahahaha).
Hm.. Am I just a swaying with the wind type of person?
I don't know. I think some of my friends will kick my ass when they know about this. hahahahahhahaha... But I do really want to enjoy every step of my life. Or is this just a runaway?

Is that wrong if I change my decision?
*garuk2*

At this moment I want:
1. Get a job
2. Learn all about tea
3. Learn cooking
4. Learn sewing
5. Buy all my favorite comics and books
6. Watch all new movies (the good ones)
That's all. Do I ask too much?

3 comments:

Mas Hery said...

when you decide to get a job, and on the same time you want to learn about tea, cooking, sewing, and could have more time to watch movie, just be a mother :D

Unknown said...

yeaah...
i wanna kick your a**
ahahaha....

however, this is ur life yov..
you'll have to decide on your own..
whatever path you choose, dukung2 wae lah ;)

popita said...

agus: yeah.. actually my dream job is to be a house wife. *wink* but now i cannot do that.

riris: i know you will. and i know who another one who will do that too. hahahahhaha...